- Corrects the results of failed nasal surgeries,
- In cases where complicated nasal esthetics are required, various techniques with and without surgery are used.
- It is a source of hope for patients who are not satisfied with the aesthetic results of previous nasal surgery.
Why Revision Rhinoplasty Is Performed?
How Long Does A Revision Rhinoplasty Require?
There are two types of Revision Rhinoplasty
- Some of these surgeries are minor surgeries that last for 15-20 minutes and eliminate problems with small touches.
- In addition, major revisions are made, which can last 5-6 hours, thanks to the extra cartilage from the ear or ribs.
How is the recovery period after revision rhinoplasty?
Can you vote for our article?
Associate Professor. Get Information from Gürkan Kayabaşoğlu